BK Broiler does it his way with a Pocky related TV ad.
Archive for the ‘Uncategorized’ Category
Whenever I decide to clean my office, move a service from machine to machine, or some similar form of housekeeping there are a few sure things.
- I’m completely horrified by the random hodgepodge of things strewn about
- I’m utterly impressed by the level of organization and forethought contained throughout each of the piles targetted for cleaning
- I swear to cleanup the gunk and “never let it reach this state again”
- A random component upgrade to the latest beta “since we’re in there already”*
In the midst of moving the site to a different host, there was a bit of a wireless security issue. It appears all things have been resolved. Expect some additional organizational things to change. More photos integrated with Flickr instead of hosted locally. And perhaps even some usefully blogging. Most likely not. Last but not least an Open Source version of MovableType. Hoorah.
* Also applies to construction projects.
If not the *new* Roos … definitely not older than the last gen.
Every once and a while I watch Miami Ink, mostly because my Tivo told me to. BK Broiler has provided us with Hanzi Smatter: Misuse of Chinese Characters in Western Culture. Which is obviously an answer to Japlish.
Please to enjoy.